Holiday Gift Guide for the Traveler in your life
Yikes, there are only 15 days until Christmas! Have you done your Christmas shopping? Would you believe me if I told you I started shopping this summer (HA!) that’s what living overseas does to you. We also knew we were going home for Christmas and that we would be spending a lot of money during the holidays. Yup, for once in my life I did not procrastinate (go me!). If you on the other hand have been procrastinating, then I got a little gift guide that will help you find the perfect gift for the traveler in your life. (If you were wondering .. yes, all of these things are on my wishlist, lol!) Happy Shopping!
1. Tieks flats // These versatile designer flats have been on Oprah’s O list a few times and are rumored to be the most comfortable ballet flats EVA’. They are made of fine italian leather and fold up to fit pretty much anywhere! I just got my first pair for my birthday and in my opinion they are the perfect travel shoes! Read reviews.
2. Lo & Sons O.G carry on bag // This bag is all over the place on Pinterest (follow me!) and it seems like all the travel bloggers are loving this bag. It has a pocket for extra shoes, fits a 13″ laptop, features an adjustable back panel (which means you can fit it over luggage handles!) and comes in 7 colors! Hurry it’s 25% off until December 31st!
3. Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 // This little polaroid camera will produce the best keepsakes for your favorite travel and photography lover. They can be framed at home, or kept in a travel journal. Be sure to include some film with your gift!
4. This is Ground cord organizers // I’ve been dying to get that Cordito to help me organize all my damn cords when traveling! For now I use two sunglass cases to hold my cords, but how lovely would it be to have everything organized and in one place. This is a great gift for both men and women. Check out the Cord Taco as well!
5. Let’s be Adventurers leather banner // Every seasoned traveler needs a travel wall to display their souvenir of choice, a map and of course travel pics! This cute handmade sign would be the perfect addition to your favorite travelers home decor. Plus, it’s made of leather! *swoon*
6. World Locket // You can never go wrong with a piece of jewelry! The traveler in your life would LOVE this adorable blue and gold locket. Choose between the eastern or western hemisphere and add one or two pictures inside so your solo traveler will remember you when he/she is away.
7. Be the Change T-shirt // Any wanderluster at heart would love the chance to rock this tee and help the less fortunate; 7% of every item sold on Sevenly is donated to a weekly charity! This design is available in a couple of different styles for both men and women.
8. See to Shining Sea Travel Wallet // How cuute is this travel wallet! Perfect for organizing all of your papers, currency, credit cards and everything else you need at the airport, all in one place. Modcloth has several styles in stock, which one resembles your favorite traveler? Also, go check out their traveler gift guide!